Making A Commitment To The Fairfield 33 Corridor
Many leading businesses and organizations have contributed financial resources and support to further the efforts of the Fairfield 33 Development Alliance and to ensure new businesses have every opportunity to succeed.
An investment in the Fairfield 33 Corridor helps attract new businesses to the area and helps existing Corridor businesses grow and succeed while strengthening the overall economy.
If your company or organization is interested in supporting the important work of the Fairfield 33 Development Alliance contact us for more information about how you can get involved.
- Bloom Township
- First Bremen Bank
- Gorsuch Enterprises
- Kumler Collision
- Lancaster Glass Corporation
- Peoples Bank
- Standing Stone National Bank
- South Central Power
- Buckeye Power
- Canal Winchester Area Chamber
- Diley Ridge Medical Center
- Dublin Building Systems, Inc.
- Jeff Sauer, Anderson Commercial Realtors
- Lancaster-Fairfield County Chamber
- Pickerington Area Chamber
- Shaw & Holter, Inc.
- ATT Ohio
- River Valley Mall/Glimcher Realty Trust
- Wichert Insurance